Hague Personnel is currently recruiting a Parts Advisor on a permanent basis in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who work with some of the UK's largest companies.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Assist estimators and managers in selecting required parts in a friendly professional and efficient manner.
• Answer phone calls providing price quotes and other information.
• Pull and fill orders from stock
• Order parts for all vehicle types - Car / Commercial / Trailer / Coach
• Managing busy stores area issuing stock
• Dealing with returns items
• Checking and receiving orders from supplier and locating into correct areas
• Obtaining parts prices for estimates
• Inputting invoices onto bodyshop management system (EMACS)
• Completing regular stock takes
• Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
• Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
• Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
• Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
Working hours are 44.5 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 8am - 5.30pm, Friday 8am - 5pm (Flexibility to work additional hours required)
Pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience.
20 days holiday plus 8 days stats per year rising to 25 plus stats.
Previous experience in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
Experience in a similar role is essential. A valid UK drivers licence is required as you may be required to use the company vehicle to collect / drop off parts.
To apply please submit your CV. Immediate start available for the successful candidate.