Vehicle Mechanic/Technician - Penryn, Cornwall
An opportunity exists for an experienced and successful Automotive Vehicle Technician to join our small but busy MG Dealership in Penryn.
Salary will be highly competitive and depending on experience.
You need to be an experienced team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
About the Role
You'll get the chance to carry out servicing and repairs on an incredible range of manufacturers and models - developing your skills and staying up to date with the latest vehicle technology including electric technology.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicle to the highest standard.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled time to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner.
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
The ideal Service Technician:
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership (or similar).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Must have a driving licence.
- The ability to work without supervision.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment.
Email your CV with your salary expectations to apply.