Customer Services Assistant
P63698 Customer Services Assistant (Catering, Kitchen & Retail)
Campus Infrastructure and Operational Support Services
This full time post is available immediately on a permanent basis.
Summary of the role/position
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic member of staff to join our retail and catering team across the campus working primarily with in the kitchen and service areas.
We are looking for customer focused, team players who can also work alone. You will demonstrate high standards and be well organised. Having experience in roles within catering, retail and kitchens, with knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety would be advantageous. You will have a flexible approach to working hours and practices, as well as having excellent communication skills. The role will include maintaining high standards of cleanliness within a busy environment, in line with Food Safety plus Health & Safety requirements.
You can view the Job Description and Person Specification document here for further details.
The starting salary will be from £17,082 on Grade B, depending on qualifications and experience.
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 39 days leave per year
- options for flexible working
- numerous discounts at leading retailers
- onsite gyms on all of our campus’ and a cycle to work scheme
- sector leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay) and a new Fertility Treatment Policy
- stunning campus environments in Exeter and Cornwall, in the beautiful South West of England
The University of Exeter is an equal opportunity employer. We are officially recognised as a Disability Confident employer and an Athena Swan accredited institution. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
Click apply to visit our website.