- Hours : 37.5, Monday - Friday
- Salary : GBP18,000-GBP22,000 PA (dependent upon experience)
- Location : 61a King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD
- Annual Leave : 28 Days inclusive of bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounted Private Health Care, cosmetic & aesthetic treatment
- Day off for your birthday (qualifying period required)
- Access to Perkbox discount retailer with 1000's of money saving vouchers
- Growing organisation with continuous opportunities and personal development
Who we are
Pall Mall Medical is one of the fastest growing, independent Private Healthcare providers in the North West. We provide patients with rapid access to a wide and holistic range of healthcare service, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art theatre facilities, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians. Recently accredited with the Investors in People Accolade, we are looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
The HR Assistant will have an important role in contributing to the effective service of Pall Mall Medical's HR team. Assisting the stand alone HR Officer in all aspects of HR administration and service provision, the HR assistant will be in contact with key stakeholders from Directors, Business Managers, Site Managers and staff. The HR assistant will ensure the highest standards are kept in line with professional HR practice.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist managers with recruitment by screening, interviewing, notifying existing staff of internal opportunities and maintaining recruitment records.
- Maintains accurate human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking holidays, sick and personal time.
- Be responsible for submitting accurate information to payroll for each employee's monthly pay.
- Liaise with clinicians and medical director to action practising privileges.
- HR induction of new employees.
- Assist with reviewing company policies.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Assist with staff training and development
- Assist with counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures in the workplace.
- Ensuring the HR administration is kept up to date and accurate
- Assisting with reporting for key stakeholders
- Assist with complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Minute and transcribe a wide range of HR meetings including disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Assist with advising managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Any other duties as required by senior managers.
To apply please complete our online application form and send us a copy of your CV.