Renewals Sales Executive
Renewals Sales Executive - GBP24-32k depending on experience plus commission
Do you want to become a Redgater?!
Redgate Software provides ingeniously simple software to over 800,000 professionals working on the Microsoft data platform. Being the market leader, people from all types of organizations around the world use their products, from SMEs to 91% of the Fortune 100, including Amazon and Walt Disney
Raw Talent Academy is working with Redgate Software to assist in adding additional members to their sales team as part of their expansion at their global headquarters in Cambridge.
As a Renewals Sales Executive, you will undergo extensive training to support you in offering the best possible service to clients and achieving your personal goals.
You will be working with their US customer base during an afternoon/evening shift. You will spend your time building strong relationships with existing customers whose software licenses are due for renewal. You'll be looking to identify any risks to the renewal early and work with the customer to mitigate these and ensure you do all you can to keep their account.
Redgate strongly believes in promoting from within - you will receive significant support to maintain your career momentum with a clearly outlined progression path.
We are looking for people who are excited by tech, want to grow individually, earn an amazing salary whilst learning from industry experts. Do you consider yourself confident, fun and curious? If so, we want to hear from you!
What's on offer to you: -
- A generous salary and commission structure plus an annual profit share bonus
- Training from the very first day, with ongoing support and development
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday (they have desserts too!)
- Personalised Development Plan - tailored to YOU
- A wealth of knowledge on tap from leading industry experts
- The option to move upwards into management or sideways into another part of the business
- A fun feel good office with a great atmosphere and location
What we want from you: -
- It is essential you work well in a team
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent administration skills
- Good at building relationships with people
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An interest in software or technology
- Team player