Head of HR
Job Title: Head of HR
Salary: Negotiable basic, company car and annual bonus
Location: Head office is in the Midlands, but the client would consider applicants from London or areas easily commutable to London and the Midlands.
My client part of one of the world's largest Engineering organisations are currently recruiting for a new Head of HR.
This organisation has embarked on a period of change, in both delivering on the ambitious plans that they have shaped for the future, and in changing the way they work.
They are now seeking a forward-thinking Head of Human Resources to drive forward their people agenda and help embed cultural and operational change to ensure that they are a fit for the challenges of the future.
This role will involve international executive level communications as well as leading a UK based HR team. leading a team of HR professionals
- Driving a cultural change programme across a business with 750 (approx) headcount
- Development of the people strategy and HR vision
- Working closely with senior colleagues to align the strategy and vision to the organisations aims, goals and ambitions
- Working with colleagues in the Corporate Services Directorate, playing a key part in delivering a 'one team' customer focused approach to service delivery.
- Set the service's objectives, through consultation with colleagues within and outside of HR Providing high standards of leadership to the HR team to enable the delivery of those objectives
- Advise, coach and support managers within the organisation to enable them to deliver high quality services
- Provide professional challenge and support to the executive team, including the Chief Executive, to ensure decisions about organisational plans and solutions are developed with the forward-thinking people strategies in mind
- Lead on the delivery of corporate HR initiatives and projects as appropriate and providing support to other projects within the Directorate and beyond
- Act as a change agent to enable transformation / change across the organisation, including diagnosing the need for change, building the case for change, engaging with stakeholders, planning and managing continuous change, including managing risk.
- You will be required to take the lead role in people-related projects which support our modernisation agenda.
- You will need significant experience of operating at a professional level within the Human Resources field
- You will have substantial exposure to change management and operational service delivery, as well as supporting managers to deliver the right outcomes in HR related work.
- Graduate Member of the CIPD or equivalent relevant professional qualification / experience.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals