Qualified Accountant (1 year FTC - maternity cover), Chorley/Carr Lane, Permanent
This is an important role within the Central Finance team and you will be covering maternity leave.
Key responsibilities include overseeing 2 members of staff and robustly reviewing the teams management accounting outputs. This area is very much high volume/low value and will entail working with well known customers.
* Ensuring that the management accounts are produced in a timely and accurate format, by workstream and region
* Presentation of monthly result to senior finance and production of required reports
* Production of regional Business Unit Review packs based on the management accounts and liaising with the customer finance lead on specific queries or issues
* Ensuring any applications for payment to the customer are accurate
* Managing a team of 2 direct reports
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
* Previous experience of working in a busy management accounts environment in a similar role (including staff management).
* Either ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified (essential)
* Excellent data analysis skills
* Effective communicator
* Proven experience of working in a busy management accounts team along with staff line management essential.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.