HEAD OF REWARD
We have a fantastic new opportunity as Head of Reward available; working for a leading retail and travel brand.
The Head of Reward is accountable for working with the HR Leadership team to understand the business Strategy and requirements and to design a leading edge reward strategy and employment approach to ensure that the company has the right employment proposition to attract and retain the best talent.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a busy HR Team within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable evidence of the following:-
- Reward strategy design and development
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and ideally US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas.
- In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes.
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving.
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making.
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR systems/processes
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
- Able to create a positive working relationship at all levels and build credibility
- Highly adaptable and influential
- A motivated and committed individual who leads by example and has a desire to work to the highest of standards in a career in HR
- Confident communicator
- Enjoys a challenge and is comfortable with change
- Resilient and commercially minded
- Positive person with a calm and professional manner
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing change.
- Good consumer brand background - with retail/travel related companies
- Experience of supporting a US business demonstrating knowledge of legal requirements, benefits and best practice.
- Bonus and incentive/commission scheme design and development
- CIPD qualified/part qualified
- Interest in travelling
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.