Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Engineering quality experience, supplier quality, product and process audit, SPD and data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of electro-mechanical manufacturing processes and controls, Surface Mount Assembly, injection moulding (PC & TPE), mechanical assembly & inspection
- Knowledge and practical use of six sigma methodology (Yellow Belt a useful addition but not essential)
- Proven international supply chain experience (Europe and Far East supplier experience advantageous)
- Internal and external audit experience
- Own car
- Flexible with ability to travel for up to two weeks at a time, occasionally short notice
- ISO9001:2015 experience desirable
Seeking an experienced Engineering Supplier Quality Engineer to deliver quality electro-mechanical products within a technical supply chain. You will manage international supplier relationships, suggesting and leading process improvements projects, audit suppliers to ISO9001:2015. Don't miss out on this interesting Supplier Quality Engineer opportunity to work for a Cambridge based business who are renowned for their commitment to staff and career development. Apply now!
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: GBP30-40K plus flexible working hours, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and an early finish on Fridays!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
Quality Engineer. Supplier Specialist
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please contact Fran Printemps and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!