Media Sales Executive
Media Sales Executive
GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 with OTE and Benefits
Are you a graduate looking for a progressive, commercial opportunity working in media sales? We are looking for motivated, articulate individuals to sell advertising solutions for one of the UK's leading publishing houses.
A long-established media company producing high quality content across a range of sectors including health care, education and music. Their publications are unrivalled in the market meaning you are working for the industry leader and 'go-to' magazine/journal/conference for that sector. As a Sales Executive you will be given the opportunity to maximise your income through an established commission structure, you will also get to attend industry events and progress to manage key accounts in the business.
- Selling recruitment advertising solutions for an existing publication, both online and in print
- You will be selling advertising solutions on the phone, in person and through networking at events
- This will involve selling to a portfolio of existing clients as well as developing new business
- While most of your time will be spent initially on the phone, you will also attend industry events across the UK, meet with client to pitch advertising packages and working closely with the content and marketing teams to understand the issues being discussed in the publication
- Extensive training will be provided as this will be an entry level role.
- There is no previous sales experience required for this role. However, if you have experience being on the phone doing customer service, tele sales, fundraising etc., this will certainly be of interest
- A self-motivated, positive and confident character will allow you to build new relationships and conduct business development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to welcome new ideas and takes a creative approach to their work in order to find new client relationships and learn more about the market.
- A career-focused individual who wants to progress and be part of a wider, social company.
Alongside your day to day responsibilities, this company values the culture in the business, they have regular social events, team nights out and a smart/casual dress code. This is a perfect career for a graduate wanting to gain more commercial experience, maximise their earning potential and be part of a busy, sociable team.