Customer Service Advisor (Fraud) - German Speaker - Milton Keynes - Sa
Our client is looking for multiple German Speaking customer service advisors to join their specialist fraud team based in the Milton Keynes area. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with the clients customer base regarding transactions on their accounts that have been deemed potentially fraudulent or the customer feels is fraudulent. You will also be expected deliver a high standard of customer service and be make necessary arrangements for new cards in cases where fraud has been confirmed.
- Contacting customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges
- Assisting with the completion of lost/stolen reports
- Blocking and transferring compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity
- Building the credit card replacement orders and completing shipping materials.
- Beginning to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training
- Working on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognising the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Acquiring and applying job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks
- Previous contact centre experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Credit card/banking industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and flexibility with the ability to work as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen