Service Desk Analyst
Ajilon is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest resourcing and recruitment companies in the world. Our client, a leading Financial Services client based in the city centre are seeking a Customer Service focused individual with an interest in developing a career within IT Support.
The role of Service Desk Analyst will be to handle inbound calls from internal customers across our client's business units. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake diagnosis and resolution of staff IT issues whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
The Service Desk provides core hour support therefore you will be required to work shifts between 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday on a rotational basis.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and online Chat
- 1st Line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Mobile Devices, Laptops, PCs and Printers, escalating to 2nd and 3rd line when necessary
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to support teams
- Log all calls and issue tickets
- Take ownership of user incidents and follow up the status of incidents on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Resetting passwords, unlocking accounts and checking group membership
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010