Payroll Specialist - 6 Month Contract
Payroll Specialist required by our FTSE 100 client based in West London/Surrey border region.
The role is to ensure accurate, timely payroll delivery, including payroll preparation activities, in coordination with the outsourced service provider. It provides transactional support and payroll query management.
- Prepare and monitor payroll data ensuring processes and data are in place for payroll processing
- Work in coordination with the outsourced service provider to ensure gross to net data is prepared and submitted in time, review pre-payroll run data and verification, and provide final sign off to vendor prior to final payroll runs to employees.
- Conduct start of year and end of year payroll administration, preparation and processing activities working with payroll service provider
- Support audits and regulatory requests for payroll data and respond to and process requests for changes to Payroll data
- Monitor payroll input data quality (eg rewards, performance, time and attendance etc.) and process payroll impacts
- Provide subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery
Essential experience and job requirements
- Payroll administration experience
- Numeracy & analytical thinking
- Proficient in using MS Office/Office365 applications
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritise work in a demanding business environment to ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Site Collection Administrator experience with SharePoint
If you feel you have sufficient experience of the abover, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.