Social Content Producer
Major Players are working with a leading creative agency that is looking for a Junior Producer to support their busy team based in Central London. You will work closely with the team to create social content campaigns for their growing audience.
The Junior Content Producer responsibilities will include:
- Produce and social content incuding including film, stills, GIFS
- Create and manage budgets, schedules and all necessary logistics/timings for projects
- Attend concept and brainstorm meetings
- Handle all back-end production tasks such as cost tracking and management of invoices and POs
- Working collaboratively with external producers
- End to end campaign experience
The Ideal Junior Content Producer will:
- 3 years production experience
- Experience creating content for social media
- Understand resource management and planning
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.