Multi Skilled Maintenance Person
Gloucestershire Facilities Management (GFM) is recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Person to join the Estates department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
The role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Person will include:
- Carrying out on-site general planned and reactive maintenance including but not limited to basic mechanical, electrical, plumbing and decorating work
- Carrying out and assisting, in the maintenance on all plant in accordance with operation and maintenance manuals
- Responding to helpdesk reactive maintenance/ breakdown calls and carry out remedial work as necessary. Provide feedback information to helpdesk as required
- Developing and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects, utilising helpdesk system.
Skills and Experience:
- Working history of general building maintenance in the commercial sector
- Demonstrate a good understanding of health and safety in buildings maintenance
- Skilled in at least one building maintenance related trade
- Minimum of level 2 literacy and numeracy or willingness to complete
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.