Reality Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading technology-based company in the Poole area who are seeking dedicated, aspiring individuals to join their Operations team.
Working in a modern and open plan office, this company operate 24hr operations within the maritime industry using their state-of-the-art platform. As Operations Assistant you'll join a small team that monitor client vessels, provide intelligence and produce Risk Reports.
Due to the nature of the business this role does include non-conventional, shift work and weekend work. It is preferred that the successful Operations Assistant resides within commutable distance to Poole.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Maritime/Naval or Military background is essential
- Computer Literate
- Be able to demonstrate a high standard of computer skills on Office 365 (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High standard of communication skills via face to face, phone and emails
- Ability to follow instructions from Managers in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Have a high attention to detail
- Smart appearance
- Honest and trustworthy
- Use own initiative
The following skill sets are advantageous;
- Vessel Tracking experience
- Piracy Intelligence experience
- Data Analytics background
- CCTV SIA Certified
In return you'll become part of a highly professional team, receive plenty of training and support and be given the opportunity to progress.
Apply today or call one of the team at Reality Recruitment for more information.