Are you looking for quick, flexible work with weekly pay? Finished studying for the summer and want to use your free time wisely? Or are you just looking to add a few extra shifts to your schedule? We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES AND BARTENDERS to join our Cardiff team to work at some iconic stadiums, concerts and sporting events this summer and we want you.
We love people with great hospitality experience but if you haven't worked in hospitality before - don't worry! We provide full training, so you'll be flying through shifts in no time!
We're also looking for drivers who have access to their own transport to help with 'ferrying team members to shifts. You'll always get your mileage back and have access to a great range of shifts. If you don't drive, WE STILL WANT YOU We have lots of work to go around so don't be shy.
You're perfect for the role if you???
- Are available on the 8th and 20th June for amazing local events
- Are a hard worker who loves to swing into action!
- Are a people's person
- Wants to learn new skills in hospitality
- Take great pride in your customer service and appearance.
What can we offer you?
- Rates going up to GBP12/hr (including holiday pay) depending on your role.
- Pay rates starting from GBP9.20/hr (GBP8.21 + holiday pay) for over 25's and from GBP8.63/hr (GBP7.70 + holiday pay) for under 25's, automatically rising to GBP9.20 after 30 shifts!
- WEEKLY PAY
- Flexible hours to work around your schedule
- Two FREE FSA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff' rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
- The opportunity to work at some amazing events
'Club' together, refer your friends and get rewarded for it!
Apply now and soar into the action this summer. Send us your CV and we'll be in touch!
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.