We are working with a national developer who has an enviable reputation for creating high quality developments with an impressive portfolio of schemes throughout the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their Chelmsford office as their workload continues to increase.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be skilled in producing drainage strategies for residential developments, with knowledge of relevant Sectional Agreements and Flood Risk Assessments.
Your approach should be enthusiastic and you will be flexible with excellent communication skills, as you will represent our client at Local Authority and site meetings, ensuring schemes are delivered within time and budget constraints.
The successful candidate will be based in their busy Chelmsford office and your duties will include:
- Preparing and issuing detailed engineering designs in accordance with agreed programmes,
- Producing computer generated planning layouts based upon draft received, as directed by the Senior Engineer,
- Assisting in the preparation of forms and collating information for planning applications,
- Attending planning committee meetings as required,
- Assisting in the production of engineering layouts, and road and drainage information in sufficient detail for issue to the building department,
- Preparing detailed engineering designs including layouts, roads, drainage and foundations, in accordance with the programme agreed with the Senior Engineer,
- Updating Senior Engineers and keeping them informed of progress throughout,
- Visiting sites to monitor general progress and report any important technical problems to the Senior Engineer,
- Ensuring that all designs produced are adequate with regard to health and safety and foreseeable risks in terms of construction and maintenance etc. are avoided.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Graham Ventham.