Property Manager - International Property Company
Location: North West London
Salary: GBP 28,000 - GBP 30,000
My client is an industry leading, international Property Company , a leading company, managing assets for investors and landlords based in the UK and overseas.
They have a vacancy for an experienced Property Manager to join their head office team.
- You will manage all aspects of a high end residential portfolio of c 130 units
- Have some exposure to block management
- Provide a main point of contact for all maintenance issues prior to move in and during the tenancy
- Negotiate tenant's requirements and agree those with the landlord
- Seeking estimates for maintenance work and advise the landlord accordingly
- Process invoices and request funds, log in details on Propco system
- Arrange check outs and liaise with the landlords and tenants regarding the deposit refunds
- Liaise with Administration team regarding references, renewals, vacancies and Tenancy Agreements and other documents and issues when necessary
You must have previous property management experience, ideally within a high net worth environment and be able to organise and prioritise your daily work well. This demanding role offers a great opportunity to work independently within a team in a fantastic Central London location serving international clients.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be fluent in English both written and verbal and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.