Chilstone, is an award-winning manufacturer of architectural stone and garden ornaments is currently searching for a Full Time Mixer Operative to work in their busy workshop covering various duties. This important role involves producing, with complete accuracy, mixes for our skilled stone masons. You will be a vital and central part of the team.
Chilstone exhibit at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show as well as other leading exhibitions around the country. They work with some of the country’s leading designers and architects sending their stonework around the world to a wide variety of customers. They are currently very busy.
- Supplying mixes to the stone masons
- Working closely within the team
- Housekeeping in the workshop
- Maintaining the moulds
- Taking ownership of the mixers
- You will be taught how to make basic stone products.
This is heavy work, so all candidates must be physically fit.
Training will be given in all aspects of the busy workshop. There will be future opportunities to progress within the company.
You will be working in a beautiful environment within the countryside, 3 miles from Tunbridge Wells for an award-winning company.
- Free onsite parking
- Free refreshments
- Heavily discounted staff purchases
- Monthly production bonus - there is a monthly production bonus for all members of the workshop.
- Christmas bonus - Staff receive a variety of bonuses at Christmas.
- There are regular opportunities for overtime, depending on how busy we are.
Salary is dependent on experience and this is reviewed after an initial 3 months probationary period. The wage is made up of a basic salary, production bonus, over time & Christmas bonus which will all be explained at the interview stage.
Hours are 8.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday and the standard holiday 28 days (including bank holidays) applies.
To apply, please email your CV by clicking apply