Finance Manager. Immediate Start
Finance Manager. Permanent position. GBP35,000 per annum
Genesis Technical Systems provides technology solutions for delivering faster broadband further, over existing carrier networks. We believe that anything is possible, and with persistence, a bit of creative thought and lots of innovation, we can indeed deliver faster broadband, further for the global telecommunications industry.
Currently we are offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team. Based in Coventry, as a Finance Manager on an annual salary of GBP35,000 depending on your experience. This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your skills and be an integral part of growing the finance department.
The main responsibilities of the post include
- Working in our finance office, you will be responsible for the business accounts, working from low level accounts through to high level Management accounts.
- Cash flow - International banking
- Month end procedures - Accruals, Deprecation, Prepayments & balance sheet reconciliation, including intercompany accounts
- Monthly VAT return
- Payroll control for outsourcing - checking and authorisation
- Management of all banking
- Managing Company credit cards
- Processing purchase orders
- Processing general ledger invoices
Mandatory skills and experience
- A minimum of AAT level 4, ACA or ACCA, does not need to be certified Accountant, but should have at least 5+ years' experience in Management Accounts
- Excellent excel skills
- International banking payments experience
- Producing Intercompany consolidated Management accounts
- Group consolidation across multiply international subsidiaries
- Attention to detail, able to read and interpret complex written information
- Team player, who can also work alone.
- Able to give and receive feedback in constructive manner
- Can put the success of the team above your own interests
- Good communication skills across all media
Benefits of working for Genesis
- Free car parking
- Share Options
Would you like a job where your ideas have real impact? If so please submit your CV and a covering letter.