Editorial Project Managers
We have an exciting opening for a couple of Editorial Project Managers to join a leading professional organisation based in London on a permanent basis. These are varied roles that offer the opportunity to bring together editorial project management skills and relationship management abilities to ensure your portfolio of publications is delivered to a high quality and on schedule.
Editorial Project Manager Key duties:
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of regulatory publications to time and budget
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with committees of expert contributors/authors and external organisations
- Work with colleagues to develop new ideas for products and services
- Maintain market awareness in key business areas to identify new opportunities for growth
- Liaise with public and private sector boards to maximise opportunity and customer satisfaction
Editorial Project Manager Experience / skills required:
- Established editorial experience in a professional, STM or academic publishing environment
- Proven experience of liaising with committees, editorial boards and expert authors at all levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation/influencing skills
- Solid project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You will have a proactive approach, commercial awareness and be results oriented
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.