Health Care Assistant
Health Care Assistant - East London
- Health Care Assistant
- Day Care Centre - Monday-Friday
- East London boroughs - Newnham, Barking, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets
- GBP70 - GBP90 per 7 hour shift
- Immediate start
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Care Assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for their clients. There are multiple opportunities in the East London area with day care centres. These are full time positions with a working week of 37.5 hours Monday - Friday.
The provisions specialise in Dementia care, Physical disability, Learning disability including Autism. With a consistently partnering with 'GOOD' and 'OUTSTANDING' Day Care Centres.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Working in collaboration with your team to deliver the highest quality of care
- Following client's specific care plans
- Supporting clients with personal care (feeding, toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain client's dignity and independence
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping clients move around
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with excellent communication skills.
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the Care Centres around East London who we are partnered with, please get in contact on