HR Business Partner - Publishing
A highly prestigious publisher in London is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team. Reporting to the Head of HR, this position would suit someone who is flexible in their approach, pragmatic, a great team player and self-motivated. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and respected publisher in a progressive culture with a strong ethos and purpose.
HR Business Partner Key duties:
- Provide HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on all employee relations, adhering to company policies and procedures and employment law.
- Support the Head of HR and VP of HR in the delivery of strategy
- Develop and maintain strong productive and commercial working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and build strong working relationships with the Global HR teams
- Take responsibility for the full employee engagement/life cycle from recruitment and selection and departure
- Maintain strong working relationship with payroll team to ensure timely and accurate communication
- Maintain the exiting programme for leavers to analyse data to best inform the business on future strategy
- Complete monthly KPI and turnover data, providing data for input into the yearly budget preparation.
- Where appropriate, arrange work Visas in conjunction with external legal counsel and the Border Agency
HR Business Partner Experience / skills required:
- Proven HR experience, ideally at Business Partner level
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in HRIS software
- Strong communication skills at all levels
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.