Our client, a thriving, global corporation, is looking for a Marketing Specialist to provide marketing expertise and expertise to implement the company strategy across the region and help deliver the annual operating plan and long-range plan.
- Support the development and implementation of company strategies.
- Support the development of the EMEAI annual operating plan within the broader planning cycle and long-range plan for the product lines.
- Consult with Sales, Customers, OEM's, Industry Associations and Regulatory Agencies to determine customer needs and expectations and keep track of the competitive environment.
- Conduct market research, develop trends reports, customer insights and segmentations.
- Leverage customers insights to identify value drivers in support of Value Based Pricing implementation.
- Work with Marketing Communications and the Marketing Managers to develop communication, promotional and sales material in support of product launch activities and other communication campaigns.
- Support the sales team with the preparation of Customer Value Propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates as required.
- Degree in marketing, business, or science-related field (commitment to take a Marketing course if you do not have a formal marketing qualification)
- Proven record of success in a B2B and/or B2C marketing role.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically - see the big picture and business implications
- Use effective team working to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Excellent analytical, skills - ability to draw insights from large amounts of data and communicate these in a succinct manner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure to achieve business goals.
- Innovation and creativity
The role is working Monday - Friday with regular travel within the EMEAI region to other offices and to customers, as well as to the US.
Please apply online to be considered.