HR and Talent Acquisition Apprentice
Are you looking for an alternative to university?
Would you like to learn whilst you earn?
Would you like to kick start a career in Human Resources?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
OneSavings Bank (OSB) are offering a rare opportunity to join our award winning HR department as a HR and Talent Acquisition Apprentice. This position will give you fantastic insight and experience in HR and Recruitment alongside which we will support you to achieve your Business Administration qualification (Level 3).
A bit about us:
OSB is an award winning challenger bank which focuses on specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to over 600 staff.
What will your role look like?
On a typical day, you'll be completing a variety of tasks to support our HR function. This includes:
- Providing administrative support to the HR and Talent Acquisition teams including CV tracking and screening and taking notes during meetings
- Partnering with the HR administrators in the UK and India to ensure that the HR database is kept up to date and accurate
- Assisting with answering basic HR process and policy queries
- Ensuring all new starter and leaver checklists are completed on time
- Maintaining all personnel files and departmental filing
In return for your hard work, we will offer you:
- A structured learning and development programme in a fast paced, forward thinking Bank
- A 'buddy' to support you in your new working life with OSB
- A Competitive salary of GBP12,000 per annum (rising to GBP13,500 after completion of 12 months)
- A Monday - Friday, 9-5 job (no weekend working!)
- A permanent contract (your apprenticeship will be the start to a long-term OSB career)
- A great benefits package including; 22 days holiday, a bonus scheme and lots of added extras on Perkbox (cheap cinema tickets, discount codes for eating out and high street stores, free phone insurance!)
Our requirements from you:
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn the department from the ground up
- A keen interest in a long term career within Human Resources
- Self-motivation and initiative to suggest improvements and interact confidently with all departments
- Determination to learn and develop new skills, with the long term aim to progress
- Minimum GSCE's (Grade 4 or above) in Mathematics and English
The Apprenticeship programme is open to people of any background, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
If you are considering a career within HR / Talent Acquisition, please click the 'Apply' button to send us your CV.