Process Plant Operator
Limeplant Plant Operator
Longcliffe Quarries are a successful and forward looking company
specialising in the extraction and processing of high purity ground
calcium carbonates over several locations. In addition we produce
‘Longfloor’ and milk of lime at our Limeplant.
We are seeking to recruit a Process Plant Operator for the Limeplant.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to broaden
their horizons and develop within the Company.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have an aptitude
and willingness to learn a wide variety of tasks with completion of all
necessary documentation in line with company management systems.
Standard Hours of work will be Monday – Thursday 6am – 5pm and
Friday 6am – 4pm. Additional weekend and extended working hours
will be required from time to time. So full flexibility is essential.
Main Duties & Skills
- Operation of the onsite processing plants namely: Longfloor, Milk of Lime, milling and bagging activities as required.
- General housekeeping activities.
- Forklift Truck licence desirable but not essential.
- Loading and offloading lorries, stock rotation and replenishment of raw materials.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks is essential.
- Attend appropriate training courses.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork.
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Please click apply to send CV