Technical Product Manager
My client who are a leading tier 1 bank, is looking for a Technical Product Manager
In this role you will be responsible for defining and managing the product roadmap and communicating the product strategy and vision as well as aligning stakeholders to the product vision. This is a critical role leading the delivery pipeline for a number of DevOps development teams to provide market-leading services that can be leveraged to build exceptional product experiences.
What you will be doing;
* Initiating and planning the development of new technical products as well as overseeing implementation and delivery to realise planned benefits
* Management and communication of product roadmap and feature priorities across teams and community.
* Be responsible for the delivery, on-going success & continuous improvement of the product/platform
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
* Cyber Security experience
* Knowledge of API based solutions
* Proficient in scrum Agile methodology and using JIRA for backlog management
* Awareness on the Security domain key vendors / products and market leaders
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* AWS or Google Cloud platform experience
* Experience in DevOps environment
* SAFe methodology, working in an enterprise agile devops model
* Experience delivering container based reusable solutions
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.