Project Worker x 4
Project Worker - Young People Services
Are you passionate about supporting young people into independence? Do you have the energy, aptitude and personal qualities which will encourage and coach our residents into developing life skills?
We currently have a really exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Project Worker. Reporting to the Manager, your role will require you to develop, support and motivate the young people who we house. We run services that are creative and responsive & that provide a foundation which empowers our young people to achieve their aspirations and make positive and sustainable life changes. You will be crucial to making that happen. We are currently looking for experienced workers for our service in LB Lewisham.
If you think you've what it takes especially if you have experience of working with young people in supported accommodation then we would love to hear from you!
For more information and to apply, please click on the Visit Website button.
Closing date for applications: 15th July
Interviews to be held: 24th and 25th June 2019
SHP is IIP accredited and an equal opportunities employer. Our attractive benefits package includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- A 37.5 hour working week including flexible working hours (core hours are 10am - 4pm) in non-accommodation services
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 days (plus eight paid Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme: SHP will Contribute the equivalent of 5% of your annual salary
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work
- Regular support and development focussed line management supervision
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), available to all staff
- Paid carers' leave and compassionate leave
- Sick leave, up to three months full pay then three months half pay
- Generous maternity leave (16 weeks full pay and up to 24 weeks half pay) and four weeks paid paternity leave, depending on length of service
- Interest free public transport season ticket loan (after six months)
- Tax exemption for 'cycle to work' scheme and payroll giving