Fleet Downtime Controller
Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you enjoy seeing things through? Have you got a great telephone manner? Would you like to play a role in getting customers' vehicles back on the road?
If your answer is 'yes', we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this growth is because we are creative, and innovate in the solutions and services we provide to our customers.
Have you ever thought about what it takes to keep a company's fleet on the road? Or what happens when workers' vans and other vehicles need to go in for repair?
That's where you come in.
Working for our Vehicle Solutions business in Trowbridge, you'll be part of the team who help to keep vehicles on the road for some of our biggest customers. When vehicles go in for maintenance or repair, you'll be monitoring progress and chasing garages to ensure they stay on schedule.
What will you be doing?
- Confirming all on-line job requests promptly & letting customers know when work is approved
- Answering incoming calls as per procedure & action correctly
- Arranging driver services as required
- Ensuring minimal 'downtime' of fleet vehicles by progressing assigned jobs, updating data on progress clearly
What are we looking for?
You're passionate about customer service, and enjoy making things happen. You may be have a general interest in vehicles, but it's certainly not essential - most important is a genuine desire to delight your customers.
In addition, we expect that you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good written skills, and at ease responding to email queries
- Ability to deliver accurate work, and good attention to detail
- Works well with ever changing deadlines and able to remain calm under pressure
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus scheme, we offer:
- 25 days holiday, with the choice to purchase more
- Private Healthcare, with the option to include your partner and dependents
- Life assurance
- A generous pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression, and a chance to study for relevant courses
- A range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership, give as you earn, cycle to work, and many more
- Free parking, fruit, and refreshments
What's the next step?
So, are you interested in joining us? Do you like the sound of what we have to offer? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we can't wait to set you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.