Sales Specialist - Frazer - Based in Croydon, Greater London
Join the number one supplier of building distribution in Europe.
As a Sales Specialist at Frazer Croydon, you will be right at the heart of where it all happens. Now is an exciting time to join us, as you will be based at our new branch and be a part of expanding our network. You'll actively recommend improvement solutions for the entire sales cycle, acting as a brand ambassador at all times and providing phenomenal customer service experiences whilst supporting the sales team throughout the process. You will also utilise all available resources in order to achieve sale KPI's and resolve customer issues and concerns.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As a Sales Specialist with Frazer, you will:
- Suggest innovative solutions if a problem area is identified.
- Be fully knowledgeable of all our products and services.
- Have the ability to effectively manage workload.
- Be confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Sales Specialist role, you will have:
- Previous sales/customer service experience.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with customer queries.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong organisation skills and an upbeat attitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The dedication to deliver an excellent customer experience, by going that extra mile at all times whilst supporting a proactive culture within the branch.
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Frazer; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries??? Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.