Sales Specialist - Minster Insulation and Dry Lining - Aylesford, Kent
Minster are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and well established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
As a Sales Specialist with our Minster Aylesford team, you will be right at the heart of where it all happens, acting as a brand ambassador at all times and providing phenomenal customer service experiences. You'll actively recommend improvements solutions for the entire sales cycle, supporting and mentoring the sales team throughout the process. You will also utilise all available resources in order to achieve sale KPI's and resolve customer issues and concerns.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As a Sales Specialist with Minster, you will:
- Analyse problem areas and suggest solutions.
- Be fully knowledgeable of all our products and services.
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate the daily activities of the sales team.
- Be confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns.
To be suitable for the Sales Specialist role, you will have:
- Previous sales/customer service experience.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with customer queries.
- Administrative skills/experience.
- An organised and upbeat personality where you are used to working in fast-paced environments.
- A 100% dedication to deliver an excellent customer experience, by going that extra mile at all times whilst supporting a proactive culture within the branch.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Staff discounts on thousands of high street retailers and big known brands also leisure activities various other benefits.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with Minster, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.