Head of People Admin Services
Role: Head of People Admin Services
Duration: 4-6 months
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company?
The Client excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
The Head of People Admin Services will lead a team of Managers and administrators to deliver a high quality and efficient admin service for all pay and people related administration...
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities
- Effectively lead, manage, engage, develop and motivate your team to provide a first-class service
- Manage overall workload and resources to deliver against SLA's and Quality measures.
- Ensure compliance in all processes, ensuring CRSA controls are effective and being adhered to
- Ensure the delivery of a joined up, seamless service, with minimal hand-off for our customers across all the HR Operations teams including Payroll, Recruitment Services and the Advice teams
- Develop and maintain effective Senior Stakeholder relationships
- Using your knowledge of our systems and processes, develop and deliver a continuous improvement plan to ensure ongoing efficiency and delivery of service levels, leveraging technology and automation wherever it makes sense.
- Ensure Sky policy and People admin processes are aligned
- Lead in all People admin services projects and programmes of work.
- Define, roll out and track progress against the strategic goals and objectives for the People Admin service function
- Ensure that resources are effectively planned and managed to achieve optimum productivity and delivery of Service Level Agreements.
- Continually develop the managers and administrators to ensure they have the right knowledge, skills and expertise levels required to deliver a high-quality service.
- Accountable for ensuring escalated complex queries are investigated and resolved and any learnings are part of the CI plan and ensure stakeholders are effectively and taking decisive action
- Drive a customer service ethos through the team,
- Work with audit to ensure all pay impacting process have effective CRSA controls in place and are always adhered to.
- Develop a schedule of activity and ensure all scheduled tasks are effectively managed
Essential Skills for the role (minimum criteria)
- Customer focused, putting the customers at the Heart of everything we do
- Experienced in leading a high performing HR Operational team
- Extensive People Management experience, managing managers
- Has previously led all aspects of high-volume operational delivery function including Resource and Workload management, Continuous Improvement and Quality Framework)
- Ability to motivate and inspire people to work towards a common goal
- Ability to engage with customers and stakeholders at all levels
- A track record of using data and analysis to make decision and drive performance
- Excellent knowledge of policies, process and employment legislation
Please submit all relevant CV's at the first instance.