Corporate Development/Disposals Specialist
A global property business is looking for a Corporate Development and Disposals Specialist to help with their future M&A strategy.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Demonstrable experience in Corporate Development and disposals, getting businesses ready for sale: preparing information memorandum, setting up data centres.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, working with Finance Directors, M&A teams and Acquirers pre and post-sale.
- Background in Transaction Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
A little more information about the role:
- Assisting in getting multiple businesses ready for sale in a hands-on role.
- Working with senior stakeholders and teams across the business.
- Designing and delivering a best in class process to adhere to moving forward.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.