Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: CHUBB-3581Position Description
Chubb Fire and Security is now recruiting an Apprentice Security Service Engineer based in Sheffield.
The Chubb Fire and Security Apprenticeship Scheme is designed to provide committed individuals with the opportunity to develop their career with an industry leading, global organisation. As an Apprentice Engineer, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on the job and classroom based learning to become a qualified Fire or Security Installation/Service Engineer. Chubb Fire and Security will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within the Chubb Group.
- Enthusiastic Apprentices who are good communicators, excellent team players and have initiative.
- 3 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C / Grade 4 and above, including Maths and English
- A keen interest in Engineering / Fire and Security.
- A willingness to attend necessary training throughout the Apprenticeship at a specified college, as determined by the requirements of the programme.
- Although not vital, it is desirable that you hold a Level 2 qualification in any engineering discipline.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies.
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success.
The Chubb brand is one of the most recognised fire and security brands in the world.
From fire extinguishers, fire detection and suppression systems to digital CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms, we provide a full range of innovative products and services to customers, including FTSE 100 companies.
Chubb, a United Technologies Corporation business, is a truly international, talent driven company focused on performance and results.
We are committed to the continuing development of every employee; therefore we encourage and strongly support career progression, with opportunities for promotion within our organisation and throughout the wider UTC global group.
View Job Spec
Recommend this vacancy to a friend