Apprentice Pre Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: CARR-318Position Description
Toshiba Carrier is now recruiting 2 Apprentice Pre Sales Engineers based in Stockport.
The Toshiba Apprenticeship Scheme is designed to provide committed individuals with the opportunity to develop their career with an industry leading, global organisation. As an Apprentice Engineer, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on the job and classroom based learning to become a Qualified Pre Sales Engineer. Toshiba will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within Toshiba.
What will you do?
- Prepare customer quotations
- Perform heat load calculations
- Perform equipment selections
- Prepare mechanical and electrical schematics
- Assist the pre-sales teams with the correct HVAC equipment selections
- Assist the sales team in providing customer HVAC equipment selections
- Utilise the software selection tools to design DX applied products including VRF, split systems, chillers, heat pumps, AHUs FCU systems
- Provide technical customer support on selections and quotations
- Utilise the CRM programme to log all opportunities
- Attend day release to college to gain qualifications
- Prepare and issue reports in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic Apprentices who are good communicators, excellent team players and have initiative.
- 3 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C/ Grade 4 and above, including Maths and English
- A keen interest in Engineering.
- A willingness to attend college based training as specified.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies.
Toshiba Air Conditioning in the UK is a division of Toshiba Carrier UK Limited. We supply leading air conditioning systems and solutions for a range of applications from large offices, hotels, national retail outlets through to small residential projects. Our product range encompasses VRF, Split Systems, Air to Air heat exchangers, air curtains, air to water heat pumps and controls.
View Job Spec
Recommend this vacancy to a friend