Account Manager - Print Client Services
Account Manager needed to work closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts to deliver exceptional services to customers. Responsible for delivering great customer service and product delivery. Experience in promotional items and premiums needed as this will be a main focus of the role.
Full time, 6-12 month fixed term contract.
Based on site with the client in Chertsey, Surrey.
Paying GBP38k-GBP40k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- To remain in contact with the suppliers and clients
- To negotiate costings and timescales for each job
- Provide technical input and advice on print, premiums and promotional projects
- Take full briefs from clients including specifications and deadline dates
- Product detailed specifications
- Brief suppliers on client requirements
- Monitor projects and ensure to work towards deadlines
- Ensure all project activity is recorded
- Prepare presentations and required account admin and reporting
- Ensure invoice procedures are required
- Attend client meetings away from site when required
- Press pausing when required and often out of normal working hours
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure profit is maximised
- Work towards contracted SLA's
- Ensure compliance procedures as met
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working within the print industry, e.g. print management/buying
- Experience of procuring premiums, promotional items and gadgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of press pausing
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.