Digital Marketing Executive - Hotel Group - East Grinstead area
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join a hotel group based in the East Grinstead area. Transport will be required due to location.
As Digital Marketing Executive your role isto work alongside the Group Marketing Director of this luxury group of hotels and spas.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, specifically e-mail and digital marketing and ideally in hospitality or retail with a relevant marketing degree. You should be a self-starter, have impeccable attention to detail, be able to manage your day and prioritise your most important tasks. You will be confident and have the ability to liaise with all stakeholders whilst also knowing where your time is most valuably spent, so prioritising the most important tasks as they come in. This is a busy role so forward planning is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing visual and copy content across the 5 hotels.
- Managing and maintaining the group's website, including all daily management, updates and amendments.
- Manage all email marketing campaigns, including content planning and collation.
- Produce a social media plan in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Track, analyse and evaluate website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) working with agency partners.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns with our agency partner
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) and social ad management working our agency partner.
- Write, proof reading copy and optimising content for the website and social accounts
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including content planning and implementation
- Write blogs for the individual hotels and the hotel group
- Ensuring effective communication of digital marketing activity to all stakeholders to ensure they are effectively briefed and aware of activity
- Supply accurate and current content and images to third party web sites
This opportunity would suit someone with 1-2 years' experience in email and digital marketing.
Specific key requirements for the role are;
- Creative Flair with strong editing and story-writing skills.
- Excellent levels of English in both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong project management & organisational skills
- A good team player, who is eager to learn
- Innovative and passionate about digital marketing and guest experience.
The salary for the vacancy of Digital Marketing Executive is given as GBP25,000 per annum. Transport will be required for this role due to location.
N.E. Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please send an up to date copy of your Curriculum Vitae. We look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of our clients. However for more information or opportunities please contact us or forward your cv for consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK