Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Leeds to join a leading Northern IFA. My client is a leader within the Pensions Advice field, and they provide holistic & professional advice. They have a fantastic work culture with an emphasis on self-motivation, they are not a firm that look to micro manage you.
They are a progressive forward-thinking company that want you to be successful. You will be constantly trained and mentored so that you can reach your potential. You will be writing bespoke reports for advisers who you will have direct contact with.
What's in it for you:
- Fantastic basic salary of between GBP30-40k dependent on your Experience.
- Brilliant support & opportunity to progress within the company.
- Fantastic Company culture
- Work within a lovely compliance team where you will feel a part of the family!
Skills and experience required:
- Writing Bespoke suitability Reports.
- Provide research for whole of market advice.
- Liaising with advisers to provide professional advice that meets all the needs of the client.