Incisive's Media multi-award winning events team is looking for a Conference Producer. This is an exciting role with excellent opportunities for quick progression.
Job Title: Conference Producer
Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP23,000 per annum, plus GBP12,000 OTE
Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. As AOP's ' Digital Publisher of the Year' for four year's we are an entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media with a culture that we're proud of and flexible working opportunities.
Incisive Media is a fantastic place to start or progress your career.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for someone with creative flare, great writing and research skills.
You will be involved in extensive telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference topics and write cutting-edge conference programmes; recruitment of and liaison with senior-level speakers; writing content-led marketing copy; and effective project management of events from their inception to completion.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating a project plan for the creation and delivery of each conference
- Creating compelling copy for email marketing and event websites
- Using your great writing skills to put together compelling programmes
- Speaker research, acquisition and management
- Managing the events on the day including liaising with all speakers and sponsors
What we value:
Our ideal candidate will be a graduate looking to join the exciting world of events. Does that sound like you?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business-related, science or technical discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and effective time management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your own work