SERVICE ADVISOR REQUIRED - Welling
One of my clients is currently on the look for a skilled and experienced Service Advisor to join their team based in the Welling area. To be suitable for this role you will need to have previous experience within a Service Advisor/Administrator role and understand the key duties for the position. This will be working for a very busy site and would ideally suit a candidate that has come from the Commercial / Automotive industry.
Hours - Monday - Friday
08.00 - 18.00
Saturday's 08.30-13.00 (on a rota)
Salary - GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 + bonus
- Day to day office administration duties.
- Professionally dealing with incoming telephone calls.
- Work in progress (WIP) control for workshop.
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
- MOT and service scheduling
- Updating customers with vehicle progress.
- Assist with other duties as and when required.
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience using Kerridge / Autoline System (Advantageous)
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excel Technicalareprovenspecialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.