Client Services Account Executive GBP21K Media Agency London
Our client is a lead generation, performance marketing and affiliate management agency. They apply a combination of media buying and data management skills to deliver high-volume, fully compliant lead generation campaigns in a range of market sectors.
As the successful Account Executive, you'll assist in the management of client relationships. You'll be responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and keeping the client up to speed on the progress of ongoing campaigns across the following channels: Affiliate, Social, Search and Mobile Display.
- Aiding Account Manager in establishing, maintaining and growing client relationships.
- Managing monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Weekly reports on campaign spend and performance with recommendations on onward activity.
- Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients.
- Aiding Account Manager with data analysis to report on client KPIs.
- Briefing in tech and creative agencies.
Who fits the bill?
- Minimum 6 months experience working within a general marketing role with a basis understanding of performance marketing.
- Strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Deliver excellent services to our clients.
- Excellent written and vocal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on Excel.