Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator who thrives on collaboration to join us as a Programme Support Administrator. The role is responsible for providing a full project admin service for business transformation (non-IT) projects across the Group.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with significant successful experience of project coordination
- A team player with the skills to effectively support several concurrent projects whilst working to deadlines.
- Good IT knowledge (to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint and the tracking of MI reports).
- Strong administration skills and the ability to coordinate diaries, meetings and events.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
- Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash-plan including employee assistance
- Regular bonus points from our GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices
- Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us…
We are committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.