Senior Sales Coordinator
With offices based within a vibrant and easily commutable part of London, this travel job offers unique experiences to the student travel market. Leaders in their field, our client boasts a friendly and sociable working environment with office benefits that include a funky chill-out zone and a seat with a view.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Owning a portfolio of accounts, managing the end to end delivery of their student trips
- Selling the benefits of using our clients business
- Providing customers with a fully itemised itinerary for their trip
Do you tick the boxes?
- Skilled sales expert
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service led
- Knowledge of the student travel market
- B2B or B2C sales face to face experience
You will have excellent communication skills, have an understanding of the educational curriculum and have a strong customer focus. To be successful in this travel job you will be goal driven, have a good eye for detail and a positive can do attitude.
Previous experience of working in the student travel market would be highly advantageous. You will also have a keen interest in adventure travel. Some UK travel and international travel is required for this travel job in tour operating.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted