Executive Personal Assistant
Executive PA / Purchase Ledger - Central Sheffield - Free Parking - GBP25k - GBP30k
Your new company
Your new company is a global leading research company based in Sheffield.
Your new role
To support the senior management team and growth of the company this client is recruiting for a Personal Assistant. This is a varied role spanning Purchase Ledger, salaries, HR, management reporting as well as providing support to the MD and Senior Team. You will be a key member of the team dealing with confidential information. The role will contribute to the smooth running of the office providing professional support which will involve liaison with all colleagues across the business.
Your main duties:
- Supporting the Directors and Senior Team to enable the smooth running of the business and office
- Maintaining personnel records, managing HR processes and documents
- Organising all aspects of new starters, leavers, contract changes, and salary increases
- Meeting preparation - to include creating agendas, identifying relevant literature, briefing relevant members of the team
- Organising travel arrangements, parking, hotels, equipment needs, accommodation, etc
- Purchase ledger duties: Including processing, posting and payment of invoices
- Reconciliations of payments and receipt, reviewing bank statements, bank reconciliations and producing finance reports
- Liaise with the company's payroll provider to arrange monthly salaries and pension payments, and organise bank transfers
- Processing, recording and paying of expenses, dividends, childcare vouchers and fees
- Liaison with the company's accountant for year-end returns. Providing accurate accounting records and ensuring that statutory filings and payments of relevant fees are completed within statutory time frames
- Manage the company's insurance requirements and maintenance for the building
- Provide monthly management reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You bring significant experience of working with highly sensitive and confidential information, are be able to work to deadlines and bring the ability to work in a diverse team at all levels with a positive, customer-oriented attitude. You are able to serve as liaison for internal and external parties to ensure smooth delivery of business matters. You are capable of creating and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow and the organisation and storage of paperwork, documents and computer-based information. You are also efficient in data management, from inputting, importing, exporting and reconciling. Knowledge of software packages such as SAGE and BACS is a great bonus.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary of GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 (depending on skills and experience) and an annual bonus scheme (dependent on company and staff performance). 25 days holiday entitlement + statutory bank holidays (3-4 days reserved for Christmas shutdown week), contributory pension scheme, 35 hour working week, Childcare Voucher Scheme and free onsite company car park
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.