Apprentice Project Coordinator (Customer Delivery)
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity?
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we're looking for enthusiastic people to join our provisioning team.
Job Title: Apprentice Project Coordinator
Role: Permanent, Full Time
The Apprentice Project Coordinator is required to manage orders from the set-up to the resolution.
Alongside gaining an industry-recognised qualification, you will also be responsible for -
- Task Management
- Making welcome/confirmation calls and sending confirmation emails
- Handle first line installation support calls
- Accurate input of order details onto all systems
- Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding order queries/amendments
- Provide technical advice to customers and internal staff
- Placement of all order types on Openreach and other web portals.
- Co-ordinate jobs and arrange engineer visits
- Deal with order rejections
- Liaise with customers/ business partners and suppliers to resolve issues and provide regular updates
- Raise and resolve provisioning escalations and faults
- Check all accounts are set-up and billing correctly
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
- Follow all procedures and deliver high level customer service for maximum customer satisfaction
- Complete the Apprenticeship course alongside the job role and in-line with your education provider's expectations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage own workload
- Previous experience of Microsoft packages
- A 'can-do' and positive attitude towards work and personal development
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products