The Stewart Milne Group is one of the UK's leading home builders, concentrating on building quality residential homes and commercial builds for a range of customers including government bodies, private and public companies, local councils and private clients. We have a reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, innovation, quality and our commitment to providing the best service to our customers.
Our Homes Division's turnover target for the UK in 2019-20 is in excess of GBP300m across our three regions, North West England, Central Scotland and North Scotland. We have a reputation for delivering high quality homes in sought after locations. Through the expertise of our people, we are able to successfully deliver projects ranging from Brownfield infill developments & high density urban developments to large scale developments where we are lead developers ranging in size from 20 no units to 1500 no units.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director you will be a key member of the senior sales management team, with responsibility for delivering the sales strategy on each development and providing commercial input to land appraisals.
You will have the opportunity to use your people management and technical skills to provide clarity and confidence for the sales team on each development in terms of delivering the sales and marketing strategies.
- Accurate, timeous planning and financial appraisal reporting to support delivery of forecasted unit sales, turnover and customer satisfaction results against Business Plan targets.
- Accurate and timeous reporting demonstrating and potential variance to revenue generation -v- costs on a development specific basis as per published site targets.
- Provide weekly reports to Sales & Marketing Director on full variance analysis and interpretation of (1&2) above, together with monthly market research analysis.
- Recruit and continuously develop required skills within the team.
- Continuous improvement of the Business Process identifying strengths and weaknesses to promote team efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Management of the team to deliver business plan objectives. - change to team size/make-up reflecting Business Plan objectives, KPI's and Customer Charter.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external project teams to develop sales outlets and supporting marketing materials in line with brand guidelines.
Essential Technical Expertise
- Experience of working at a sales management level in house building.
- Evidence of delivering sales targets to set KPI's.
- Evidence of commercial conveyance knowledge.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate knowledge of developing and managing financial budgets.
Salary and Benefits
Stewart Milne Group is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Company Car / Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff House Discount
- Flexible Benefits Package
If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via link or email