Head Office Recruiter
Welwyn Garden City
We have a fantastic opportunity within my client's Head Office recruitment team in Welwyn Garden City for an individual looking to join a big brand and who has experience recruiting into a Head Office environment. The Head Office resourcing team are responsible for recruiting great talent into specialist departments including Finance, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, Distribution, Change, Property, Legal, Procurement, etc. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of recruiting within one or more of these disciplines although we will consider other backgrounds.
In the recruitment team, a significant role is played in the development and success of the business - it is fast paced and demanding, but hugely rewarding. This is also one of the largest in-house recruitment teams in the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Attract and hire great talent for the Head Office through full end to end recruitment, with a focus on direct sourcing.
- Successfully deliver large scale recruitment activity within tight timeframes.
- Build excellent relationships with hiring manager and HR community, to fully understand requirements, keep them up to date on progress and provide a first class end to end service.
- Apply expertise and insight to inform recruitment plans and hiring decisions, providing a consultative approach and guiding hiring managers throughout.
- Define and promote a positive Employer Brand through networking, Social Media, events and other means.
- Use social and professional media platforms to attract passive and active candidates, build talent pools and candidate pipelines to service future hiring needs of the business.
- Help define and implement candidate assessment frameworks to ensure we're hiring are the right fit both technically and culturally.
- Understand the benefits of having a diverse, multicultural business and be a representative of our diversity policies at all times.
You will need
- Strong expertise in the end to end recruitment delivery cycle, with the ability to influence and consult at all stages of the process.
- Substantial recruitment experience ideally covering one or more Head Office discipline i.e. Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Legal etc.
- Excellent professional media skills and proficient in using platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed to identify great talent.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ensuring all stakeholders and hiring managers are kept well informed of project progress.
- Niche talent "mining" skills, the ability to use boolean and x-ray search strings to find prospective candidates in less than obvious places.
- Very comfortable using Excel and cloud based Applicant Tracking Systems and using the systems to deliver insight and analytics to the business.
- In house experience would be preferable, however a passionate recruiter within the agency environment who demonstrates pro-activity to move in house would also be considered.