Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk in Braintree on a temporary basis. The role is with a growing group of companies which consists of various businesses providing goods and services to many industries. This is an exciting role to work in a fast changing and dynamic sector. As the Payroll Clerk you will be a proactive member of a dynamic finance team providing support to a sample of group companies.
As the Payroll Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls for all Group trading companies as required making sure all timesheets are received.
- Send Full Payment Submissions to HMRC
- Set up new employees making sure all paperwork is in order including proof of right to work.
- Process any leavers.
- Send management reports to Directors and Group Financial Controller as required
- Process holiday and absence forms, chasing up any forms not received.
- Ensure all company mileage forms are received by deadline.
- Send pension data to pension provider and authorise direct debit.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally having experience of using SAGE.