Are you an experienced digital advertising professional looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about PPC and consistently pushing to increase your ROI?
Do you want to work for a fast paced, forward thinking tech business?
If you answered yes to the above, then this role is for you!
We are proud to be working with Gloucestershire's fastest growing tech businesses assisting with their search for a PPC Manager to oversee the digital advertising spend and to look to consistently increase the company's ROI.
The position will see you:
- Using best practice to define and implement the PPC strategy to the business goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage paid search campaigns across multiple channels identifying opportunity and maximising the brand exposure.
- Own and manage all tools to support and optimise performance media activity including bid management, competitor benchmarking, etc.
- Search query reporting and refinement
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Create and manage ad copy.
- Attend such meetings with stakeholders as required
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in hands on PPC environment managing Social advertising, PPC and Display campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing best practice, particularly PPC, Social and SEO.
- Commercially minded with practical knowledge of E-commerce structure.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills ideally with Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Tag manager
- Experience of running PPC/display/social media campaigns.
- Strong paid search experience
- Develop expertise in all key search engines and performance media channels globally and keep abreast of all new performance media developments
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & strategies.
- Proven ability to think strategically.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience of managing substantial marketing budgets.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Goal oriented and performance drive.
If this position sounds like a role which could allow you to thrive and move your career forwards, apply right away and we'll get back to you with more information.